Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday

Winston went in for a check up this morning and has a new pill that he will be taking. But I was so proud of how brave he was. He slowed at the doors, but only really balked at one -- when we were first entering the building. And he didn't really stop at that one, but went through v-e-r-y slowly.

He is doing well with crate training also. We make sure he spends some time in the crate when we are at home as well as when we are gone, so he just feels like it his own special place. Besides -- that is where his food is. But as you can see in today's picture, he also has his cover to lay on in the front room. Winston is going to make such a good buddy for someone.

4 comments:

  1. Hi I'm visiting your blog for the first time from the link on the humane society website. I notice that your banner is Boltini I think? From the beagle mix puppies that were at the humane society a month ago. Well me and my partner adopted Guido (renamed Bowie) and are wondering if you were the foster family?

    Bowie is doing great! He has such a wonderful personality. He must have had a great foster home to get him into such good health. Thanks so much for your service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, if you have any pictures of Bowie from when he was in your care we would be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we did foster Bowie/Guido . He is a very wonderful little guy, we agree. And I would love to send you pictures. My e-mail is lrhawkins@sbcglobal.net . Send me a message and I will reply with photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes , that is Boltini in the banner. You are GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.