Monday, November 9, 2009

Indigo and Topaz doing well

Sorry, that I have not posted recently.  Things  have been a bit hectic around here with lots of flu, my husband recently diagnosed with diabetes, and my uncontrolled glaucoma sending us on trips to St. Louis. 
However, the animals are all doing very well!  Indigo and Topaz have tolerated the pills very well.  They have grown more affectionate every day.  Topaz always mews a greeting as we walk in the room and comes to great us, placing paws on our chest and touching noses.  Indigo is a bit more laid back, but also very sweet. 
They have proven themselves to me, and I trust them enough to give them the run of my bedroom all day -- there has never been a mess out of the litter box, so I think the problem must have totally been medical.  At night we do put them in the crate.  Having them romp and play all over the top of us while we are trying to sleep is just a bit disconcerting.
These kitties are probably nearing the end of their stay with us.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.