Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rearranged blog

I did a bit of rearranging -- and made a mess -- here on the blog.  But I think things are back where you can see all the pictures and the video bar is now at the top, so it is easier to find.  It seems to be putting up some videos that are not mine though.  So I may end up having to remove it. 

Right now we are still trying to make it work though.  There is a new -- very short  -- video of Bones with my son and nephew you may enjoy.  Bones LOVES kids.  He will cover them in dog slobber -- but he loves them.  And he loves playing with them.  And I have spent a few hours getting that crazy little short video with no sound to perhaps show, to let you know that.  So I hope someone enjoys it.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.