Monday, April 26, 2010

Hooray for Dro Bones !

We have reached a point where I believe Bones actually is responding to the word "Sit".  His attention to the human he is with has improved outstandingly during his time here! 

And this morning while we were outside, my neighbor came out -- with his dog off of a leash.  Of course he and Bones immediately saw each other, but when I called Bones to the door, he was quick to come and was happy to go bounding into the house.  His first order once inside is to check and see if he can find one of my cats -- so he was off excitedly, especially since we had come in rather abruptly.  I called, "Dro Bones, Crate, Bones, Come on, Crate."  And he came bursting back from the kitchen, bounded past me into the bedroom and INTO the crate, turning and waiting for his treat.  WOW!  I am so proud of this big boy!!

He is high energy, but he has really learned to listen to the people around him.  He is going to do just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.